Business Development Executive
Boqwana Media is as a full service digital media agency offering specialist digital media services ranging from integrated digital communication, planning, digital media creative and production, social media management , search and display ad optimization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events, acting as the perfect agency ambassador while networking
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Hours of work: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Monday to Friday
- Probation period: 2 months
Deadline is 16th November, 2019
Applicants should send their applications and support documents to firstname.lastname@example.org